Skincare: Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish


I never used to pay too much attention to looking after my skin, but towards the end of my teenage years and coming into my early twenties I started to realise the importance of cleansing and moisturising daily. The reason I never cared about it was because I struggled to find products that I really liked and that worked for me; having sensitive skin causes all kinds of problems when it comes to skincare.
But then my mother introduced me to skincare brand, Liz Earle. Liz Earle is a company that pride themselves on using naturally active, high quality and safe ingredients. I started using their Cleanse and Polish - Hot Cloth Cleanser about a year ago now and I don't think I will ever look back. The starter kits contain a 100ml pump of the cleanser and a muslin cloth and costs £14.75 - a pretty good price for the quality of the product.
To use, you firstly apply the product to a dry face and neck and massage it in. I tend to do this for about 2 - 3 minutes but I don't think it really matters how long you do it for. Because all ingredients are safe you can even rub it into your eyelashes to remove mascara - something that if done with other products would probably results in tears. The next step is to soak the muslin cloth in hand-hot water, wring out the excess water and start to lightly sweep away the cleanser. Finally, a splash of cold water onto your skin to help reduce pore-size.
After using, my skin not only feels softer but it looks fresher. It is suggested that you use this twice a day, but I only use it once and I still notice a difference. I have been recommending this to friends ever since I started using it and if you have struggled before to find naturally active products that actually do a good job, try this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com